time to feed paypal...

Harold

I tried to PM you.  It said you cannot accept new message.  I need some parts for the 1/32 T-33 as well including the exhaust, flaps, and wingtip tanks.  Also, I would like to get the A-4 corrected intakes for the Trumpeter kit.

Nic

I'd like a set of (089?) RF-4 Photoflash ejector bays.

It's probably barely economic for you to do one set to sell/send to the UK, but I'm up for a set if you're planning on doing a bunch.

Cheers

Tony

I tried to PM you.  It said you cannot accept new message.  I need some parts for the 1/32 T-33 as well including the exhaust, flaps, and wingtip tanks.  Also, I would like to get the A-4 corrected intakes for the Trumpeter kit.

Nic

OK, PM is now open.

I'd like a set of (089?) RF-4 Photoflash ejector bays.

It's probably barely economic for you to do one set to sell/send to the UK, but I'm up for a set if you're planning on doing a bunch.

Cheers

Tony

I have to make some for Gordon, I can pour a set for you.

Please pour me a set of RF-4 photoflash ports Harold.

If you bill me via PM I will paypal your given email as a gift.

Tim, I'll all for combined orders normally but my item is tiny and won't attract import duty or the handling fee as-is.

Tony

Still in need of your 1/32 tip tanks for the Czech Model T-33. They haven't been in stock for a long time. Thanks, Harold.

Cheers,

Tom

I am making new molds this weekend. They don't last too long, and they need a LOT if resin to cast. 

I am making new molds this weekend. They don't last too long, and they need a LOT if resin to cast. 

No worries Harold. I'm not missing out this time around. Now, if we could only get you to shrink that gorgeous 1/32 early Vought F-8 Crusader ejection seat down to 1/48.............

Cheers,

Tom

No worries Harold. I'm not missing out this time around. Now, if we could only get you to shrink that gorgeous 1/32 early Vought F-8 Crusader ejection seat down to 1/48.............

Cheers,

Tom

I actually started one in 1/48 several years ago. I have no idea where it might have gone after I moved the shop.