A visit to……..

4FNgVW.jpg

…less than an hour away, for a general mosey around and to stock up on supplies:

AbUlof.jpg

Lots of kits from different manufacturers but didn’t see a single Kotare Spit on the shelf! Afterwards we popped into Glasto for lunch:

49zzaW.jpg

and to admire the local scenery:

0NL4AD.jpg

I’m talking about the Tor on top of the hill of course! A thoroughly enjoyable day. 

29 minutes ago, Shoggz said:

How busy was Jadlam Max?

It wasn’t Rich, we were almost the only people in there. In fact I had a long conversation with the delightful young lady at the check out point about starling murmurations….she lives on the “flightpath” for their roosting site at Ham Wall. :D

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, europapete said:

If you want to see those views Rich, you had better get permission from your wife first!  :rofl:

It was my wife who drew my attention to this mural Pete…..she’s a lovely soul! :coolio: But then I did buy her a rather lovely Australian opal pendant shortly afterwards for her birthday. :rolleyes:

Edited by mozart

On 3/2/2024 at 6:13 AM, MikeMaben said:

That's a good sized shop !!!:thumbsup:

The windowless portion to the right of the arched front entrance is all warehouse/stockroom. Much of the shop is Lego, railways and other toys so only the very rear section is devoted to models and supplies.