20% Discount available on all Brass sets in stock

Ali62

Hi Guys

Currently I am offering a 20% discount on all brass sets that are in stock, some sets will not be stocked in the future and they will only be available by special order requests, if you are thinking of getting any brass now is a great time to do so. The offer runs from 26/12/2023 to 02/01/2024. NOTE THIS IS THE UK DATE SYETEM, THIS FINIISHED THE 2nd January 2024, sorry.

cheers Ali

Edited by Ali62

• 2 weeks later...

Dadgumm it!  I read that end date February 1, 2024 the way we do dates here in the states and put it off and planned on coming back later this month and ordering. 

15 minutes ago, Ali62 said:

Thanks Mark

Scott well you Americans seem to like to do things differently, I have never understood the reason for putting the month before the day……..perhaps you or someone can explain the logic, NONE as far as I am concerned.

Probably the same reason we’re not using the metric system! 

1 hour ago, ScottsGT said:

Probably the same reason we’re not using the metric system! 

Oh do not get me started the U.K. measures road distance in miles BUT sells petrol (gas) you know it by, in litres…….go figure that.

Oh how I long for my place of birth at times, South Africa, so much more advanced than the so called major players in the world.