Lemkits 1/32 Ki-32 "Mary" - Limited edition resin kit - first photos of castings

upor

• 1 month later...

Very promising :speak_cool:

And in the correct scale :whistle:  Looks like another buy from Lemkit at the end of this or the beginning of the next year.

I guess there will be two sets of canopies in the box as usual by Lemkits? Choices of seat belts are Fine Molds or Eduard (AK's are the Fine mold kits). Does someone know, which kind of IJA seat belt is the correct one for which position? 2 belts or 3?

Regards

- dutik

3 hours ago, dutik said:

Very promising :speak_cool:

I guess there will be two sets of canopies in the box as usual by Lemkits?

Had a look at LEMkits Ebay-store. Yes, there are two sets of canopies as usual. And a real screw. Might be used to secure the prop. parts looking nice :goodjob:

Regards

- dutik

I tried to buy this directly from the Lemkits webstore, but PayPal refused to accept the payment without explanation, other than the message "Please return to the seller's website and choose another way to pay." I was hoping to avoid eBay, to be honest, but perhaps I have no other choice.

Kev

16 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

I tried to buy this directly from the Lemkits webstore, but PayPal refused to accept the payment without explanation, other than the message "Please return to the seller's website and choose another way to pay." I was hoping to avoid eBay, to be honest, but perhaps I have no other choice.

Kev

It is also cheaper on eBay.

26 minutes ago, LSP_Ray said:

It is also cheaper on eBay.

Not for me! The initial purchase price is cheaper (US$165 vs US$180), but the eBay deal adds an additional US$25 for shipping, whereas the webstore has free shipping. So it ends up being US$190 (eBay) vs US$180 (webstore).

Kev

32 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Not for me! The initial purchase price is cheaper (US$165 vs US$180), but the eBay deal adds an additional US$25 for shipping, whereas the webstore has free shipping. So it ends up being US$190 (eBay) vs US$180 (webstore).

Kev

So I decided to bite the bullet and go the eBay route, which then decided to add GST to the total, coming out at US$209! That's 316 Aussie pesos! I'll see if I can simply send the money to Andriy directly.

Kev

On 7/15/2023 at 1:22 AM, LSP_Kevin said:

Kev

Literally a few minutes after our communication, I received an order from Israel and a second test order from the site administrator from the USA, everything went without problems.
Some kind of glitch in the system, I will write to support and look for reasons

8 minutes ago, upor said:

Literally a few minutes after our communication, I received an order from Israel and a second test order from the site administrator from the USA, everything went without problems.
Some kind of glitch in the system, I will write to support and look for reasons

I'm glad that I was able to purchase from you directly, Andriy, and look forward to receiving the kit! Good luck with fixing the payment issues - I know how frustrating they can be.

Kev