Revell's Bf109G-10 as Assigned to JG301

Juggernut

On 1/15/2023 at 8:06 PM, Pete Fleischmann said:

Now that is pretty damn nice.

P

Thanks Pete, very much appreciated.  I'm editing this to add that it's quite a compliment coming from someone with your talents Pete; I'm humbled by your recognition.  The brief reply I originally posted just didn't seem sufficient.

Edited by Juggernut

18 hours ago, John Stambaugh said:

Very nice 109. I have not built the Revell kit yet. Inspiring build, thanks for sharing. 

About the Ez line; it is not round but a flat ribbon. Install without twisting. I really like the fact that it is so forgiving.

Well, I'll have to try some of the Uschi stuff then, I think it's round and just as flexible.  The make .005 and .003-inch thicknesses.

7 hours ago, Jeff T said:

Oh yeah, that is beautiful work Jug!

Flawless finish there.

Cheer's,

Jeff.

Thanks Jeff, much appreciated.  You wouldn't say it was a flawless finish if you saw the horrible time I had with the first go around with acrylic paints.  Even the alclad II had me in fits throughout the finishing process (it kept lifting in spots when removing masks).

34 minutes ago, Thunnus said:

Your Revell G-10 came out really well, Tim!  I really like the interesting scheme and the small paint details like the red tape areas on the wings and the hard demarcation on the rudder.

Thanks John!  That's quite a compliment coming from you!  I used a lot of your techniques to get this one done so pat yourself on the back on a job well done!

On 1/15/2023 at 7:51 PM, Juggernut said:

Thanks Pete, very much appreciated.  I'm editing this to add that it's quite a compliment coming from someone with your talents Pete; I'm humbled by your recognition.  The brief reply I originally posted just didn't seem sufficient.

Please, my friend-

I am just a hack- trying to learn from everyone else here! I think your 109 is gorgeous, and a source of real inspiration. 
I’d love to do one someday (yes-never built one) and guys like you have shown me what is possible.

pretty cool.

cheers

Pete