THE RUMORS ARE TRUE - ARCHER IS CLOSING

Woody V

10 hours ago, STM said:

Why not do what Waldon did when he retired, he sold the business to someone else?

I tried selling a couple years ago and wound up being treated like a carcass only worth being picked over by vultures. Spend 30+ years building a solid business with innovative products and stellar customer service only to be treated like a hobo begging for coins? Nah, I don't think so.

Edited by Archer Fine Transfers

33 minutes ago, Archer Fine Transfers said:

I tried selling a couple years ago and wound up being treated like a carcass only worth being picked over by vultures. Spend 30+ years building a solid business with innovative products and stellar customer service only to be treated like a hobo begging for coins? Nah, I don't think so.

That's a shame. 

Woody,

Happy for you and grateful for the terrific products, services and friendship you've given to our hobby!  Glad you are not disappearing completely.  I'll have to see what I have in stock so as to replenish before everything disappears.  Any hope you might sell your bits to someone else to continue the lines?

Chris

• 4 weeks later...

Just seen this and equally sad but happy for you Woody, I have always loved your products so will definitely see what I can pock up before you close. The very best of luck in your retirement and hope your new venture goes as well as Archwr did.

Regards. Andy 

• 4 weeks later...