1/32 JA37 Viggen (Jetmads)

Zola25

1 hour ago, Phantom2 said:

Hi!

Such a beautiful model and a great inspiration for me! :clap2:

And a You made an F17 Kallinge-based Viggen in the classic splinter to boot!

I grew up not far (less then 500m) from the base (F17) and I saw these beasts in the air almost every day, sometimes even heard them at night, watching over us.

I´m still waiting for my kit to arrive....

Cheers!  :beer:

Stefan 

Thanks Stefan

It was a pleasure to build and you can look forward to getting yours. I am sure you will be happy with it. It is quite an impressive kit

I grew up with Drakens flying overhead almost everyday so I am really looking forward to that kit ^_^

Cheers

Niels

4 hours ago, Zola25 said:

Thanks Stefan

It was a pleasure to build and you can look forward to getting yours. I am sure you will be happy with it. It is quite an impressive kit

I grew up with Drakens flying overhead almost everyday so I am really looking forward to that kit ^_^

Cheers

Niels

Me too! :)

stefan :D

On 1/14/2022 at 1:19 PM, Jeff T said:

Oh man, isnt that just stunning!

Masterpiece Niels!....one of the best Aircraft model's I've ever seen, absolutely brilliant.

Jeff.

Thanks Jeff! Really happy you like it

1 hour ago, Robert said:

This is really well done! I wish I could have got my hands on this kit, hopefully they will add a 3rd run. 
Thanks for sharing. 

Thank You Robert

I am pretty sure there will be more releases down the road. Likely in the shape of the Two-Seater and/or the Recon Version

20 hours ago, Zola25 said:

Thank You Robert

I am pretty sure there will be more releases down the road. Likely in the shape of the Two-Seater and/or the Recon Version

Yes hopefully any single seater, either the recon or naval hunter version would be great as well. Thanks again for sharing, this is a truly wonderful and inspirational scale model you’ve done. 

On 1/15/2022 at 11:30 PM, Zola25 said:

Thank You Robert

They said they will do them all...

And when I showed my Sk37 to them they said they'd definitely would do a Sk, a JA37Di will be released too and that only needs minor adjustments.

2 hours ago, Aigore said:

They said they will do them all...

And when I showed my Sk37 to them they said they'd definitely would do a Sk, a JA37Di will be released too and that only needs minor adjustments.

Di will be fine with all the newer and colorful schemes, the Ericsson pod and Aim-120s and so on. And the SK too, definitely. But my first choice would be the AJ version, with all that chunky RB04 missiles, maybe because that's kind of a "definitive" Viggen. SF would also be lovely with the relevant pods etc...

Any following Viggen would do good, in short :)