Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

I dug out some of the other kits I g9t following my large sale of musical equipment. In the end I sold sets of congas and bongos drum sets and cymbals. Who on earth really needs 6 congas and 3 sets 9f bongos??? 

(This from the guy who owned until recently, 83 collectable snare drums!!!l)

That all  makes these purchases sound coherent and sane. :blink:

pKLCZw.jpg

RHjRrg.jpg

gWuy5v.jpg

Mi6wwk.jpg

uAdBhE.jpg

AyQbpO.jpg

KlXLNJ.jpg

HiigKA.jpgFU0DXd.jpg

KDjPh5.jpg

7y5Wi4.jpg

5rilJY.jpg

o2ICf7.jpg

oCRjJW.jpg

Vix5hg.jpg

wQZIrY.jpg

Here is all the AM I bought for the Mil.

ESwooV.jpg

0pbt0q.jpg

Edited by mpk
Forgot an image.

7 hours ago, mpk said:

I dug out some of the other kits I g9t following my large sale of musical equipment. In the end I sold sets of congas and bongos drum sets and cymbals. Who on earth really needs 6 congas and 3 sets 9f bongos??? 

(This from the guy who owned until recently, 83 collectable snare drums!!!l)

That all  makes these purchases sound coherent and sane. :blink:Here is all the AM I bought for the Mil.

I'm glad I saw some aircraft among your haul, I was already afraid we'd lost you to the "other" side for good:coolio:

Lothar

3 hours ago, Lothar said:

I admire your work with armour almost evey day here, and yes, that's indeed fantastic modelling Dale!!

Lothar

Thanks mate! 

Secret re" the merkava, I have two, yes two, bodies. 

I actually have 3 aircraft builds going as well. 1/32 Spitfire IX, 1/48 MiG 29 for a friend's birthday (he's Russian) and a 1/72 Fw-200. 

I live in a model shop full of aircraft. 

18 hours ago, mpk said:

Thanks Lothar.

At the moment the armour is helping my self confidence. Over the past few years I have done loads of modelling for very little return. It's really quite pathetic.

Same here; I work on models all year long, yet at the end of the year have finished absolutely nothing. I at least did finally get some more work done on an ongoing huge Jagdtiger project, so that's a good thing.

25 minutes ago, mpk said:

Just arrived. The AM for the 109's is new. I plan a side by side build using AM of the Tamiya 1/48 109G and the Eduard offering.

ORahvS.jpg

Jealous, big time. This kit is next on my "to get list", perhaps in December (or January).

2 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

Speaking of large scale armor, what a coincidence,... this bad boy just arrived today. Thanks a bunch, Mike, I really appreciate it.

Awesome. I have been looking at this on BNA's site. Quick quick show us show us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......... :frantic: