Gloster stable?

mozart

On 10/20/2020 at 5:19 PM, SimonCornes said:

Let's just hope we can order it before the end of the year - whilst were still in the EU!!!!

Very good point Simon! The post-Brexit tariff situation could have lots of “hidden” consequences with costs for our hobby since a lot originates in EU countries! 

1 hour ago, mozart said:

Very good point Simon! The post-Brexit tariff situation could have lots of “hidden” consequences with costs for our hobby since a lot originates in EU countries! 

We should be able to buy without VAT, but then that would you'd think be charged once in arrives in the UK, plus the usual admin cost from Royal Mail/Parcelforce, making it more expensive. 

Needless to say, no politics, I'm drawing blood biting my tongue. 

Agreed but whenever I've bought kits from outside the UK, particularly the USA, I've always felt that all local taxes have been applied stateside before the kit lands in the UK. I know that Hannants always show prices with and without tax so the same should apply for imports from the EU but will they? If the VAT equivalent in the EU is 20% then I wouldn't complain, the postal admin charge is what it is and there's not much we can do but at least its a fixed amount - but I'm not sure why its sometimes about £8 and other times around £12? Is it based on the value of the parcel?

Yes, please leave politics where it deserves to be!! 

• 1 month later...
On 10/13/2020 at 8:04 PM, Silver Wings said:

That's right Guys, our next release will be 1:32 Gloster Gauntlet. More details to come soon. Expected release date: December 2020.

Meanwhile, please enjoy a stunning build of our Gloster Gladiator.

IMG_1461.JPG

Any updates on the expected availability Simon?