1:32 De Havilland Tiger Moth

Silver Wings

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

As the postal services remain temporarily suspended between most countries, we searched for alternative ways of delivering our kits to those who placed orders right before and during the pandemic spread. Luckily, some postal services are available for the UK, Germany and Czech Republic. For other European countries, we expect them to be restored early May. Unfortunately, it is still unknown for the non-EU countries, especially for the US, Asia and Australia. We could optionally switch to the courier services, however they are 4 times more expensive from the standard shipping cost, yet still service providers cannot guarantee successful delivery due to many local restrictions and constantly changing policies. All orders are packed and ready for an immediate shipping, as soon as the borders are open.

In this difficult time, we feel obliged to keep you updated on the regular basis regarding any further changes, and would like to express our gratitude for your patience and understanding.

Stay healthy,

Simon / Silver Wings Team

1 hour ago, Anthony in NZ said:

Thanks Simon, appreciate the update.  There is nothing much you can do about it. LOL  I might have to swim over to collect it if this freight thing doesn't get sorted Internationally.

but when you do, please make sure you put your mask on to prevent from getting infected, sharks and waves shall be a lesser issue ;)

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, mozart said:

I’m amazed to see a SW Tiger Moth for sale on eBay already! Allegedly from the Czech Republic, why would you do that? Current single bid is £7.50! 

Those are just decals, always read the small print Max... 

10 minutes ago, Kagemusha said:

Those are just decals, always read the small print Max... 

You are so right Andy! It came up on my “eBay Silver Wings” alert so I assumed it was the kit. Naughty!!