Mitsubishi G3M Nell Torpedo Bomber

airscale

This is a reminder of all the really interesting Japanese aircraft from WWII which we never see in larger scales.

For the life of me, I don't understand why the big Japanese manufacturers don't have a kit of everything ever made by Japan in WWII...they tend to be nationalistic in various ways, yet so many aircraft are not represented in kit form.

Wonderful scratch build! 

1 hour ago, ringleheim said:

This is a reminder of all the really interesting Japanese aircraft from WWII which we never see in larger scales.

For the life of me, I don't understand why the big Japanese manufacturers don't have a kit of everything ever made by Japan in WWII...they tend to be nationalistic in various ways, yet so many aircraft are not represented in kit form.

Wonderful scratch build! 

That is quite a puzzler. I know a lot of those planes are represented in smaller scales, but it is odd more haven't shown up in 1/32. Not even worried so much about the twin and four engine stuff, as there are still so many single engine craft missing from the kit roster. Do they not want to build their own planes?