Luftwaffe im Focus

mozart

Fans of the Second World War Luftwaffe might be interested in a series of A4 books published by Luftfahrtverlag, https://www.luftfahrtverlag-start.de/luftwaffe.en.html

The photos are previously unpublished and printed on glossy good quality paper, the text is in both German and English.  I received Edition 26 recently and was very impressed with it; it contains some in-depth and fascinating articles and features, so I've now ordered Edition 20.  I few sample pages from Edition 26:

ak3Mlf.jpg

az9wR4.jpg

hmXett.jpg

pIe2Hd.jpg

F6Bmke.jpg

Just to be clear, I have no links, commercial or otherwise, with this company but intend supporting them fully whilst they continue to produce interesting quality books.

Yep, great magazines, for sure. I stopped buying them after volume 14 or so, as they're just a bit too generic for me, even though some of the photos are wonderful. One of the LSP guys graciously sent me these two volumes, but as to buying more, I probably won't. I do collect the U-Boot im Focus series though, from the same publisher, having now all volumes through 13, though 14, 15, and 16 are now available as well, as I understand it.

d3NKcM.jpg

interesting... why did you stop buying them and why do you think they are too generic.. just curious

I've sort of moved away from generic volumes, Rich, as the books tend to tackle a wide range of subjects vs details of any one specific subject. Since my book budget is considerably smaller now than it used to be, I've stopped buying most books that are too generalized in nature, as to me, this series is.