Test shot of Focke Wulf Fw 190A-8/R11 Nachtjäger

Mark M

Sorry to hear that Rog. You seem like a nice bloke mate.

:(

Yep, Rog is a real nice fella. The best of intentions can, under the right circumstances, fall flat, and it's unfortunately a potential part of any otherwise well intended agreement.

Sorry to hear that Rog. You seem like a nice bloke mate.

:(

Yep, Rog is a real nice fella. The best of intentions can, under the right circumstances, fall flat, and it's unfortunately a potential part of any otherwise well intended agreement.

... Look ... to be completely fair - the individual concerned has had his share of life's dramas - in abundance. But then again, those dramas existed before he took up the offer.

Some effort has been made ... a whole pile of pictures and notes ... so it's not like he was just completely 'taking the Mick'.

... and I'm sure his initial intentions were indeed - well intended.

My overall outlook is that I'm disappointed, not angry ... with what has materialised to date. 

Rog :)

... Look ... to be completely fair - the individual concerned has had his share of life's dramas - in abundance. But then again, those dramas existed before he took up the offer.

Some effort has been made ... a whole pile of pictures and notes ... so it's not like he was just completely 'taking the Mick'.

... and I'm sure his initial intentions were indeed - well intended.

My overall outlook is that I'm disappointed, not angry ... with what has materialised to date. 

Rog :)

If you need anymore of your kits looked at, just send 'em to me.

I'll look at them, tell you what they are, and I'll even send you pictures.

I'm especially good at looking at Tamiya stuff. And Wingnut Wings. And Silver Wings.