Exclusive interview with Richard Alexander - WnW

Pardelhas

Guest Smitty44

I would love to know if Peter ever spends any time building plastic, though I know he gets to rebuild the real things...

Based of what RA had to say I think we are very lucky to have Wingnut Wings.

Not seeking profit only covering costs I can only imagine how much the kits would cost otherwise.

Sir Peter Jeackson will certainly leave a legacy that I am already thankful for.

Great read thanks for the link!

Well, I think we all knew the free shipping ride wouldn't last forever but being a self proclaimed not profit driven company, I trust when shipping rates are introduced they will be at minimal or reasonable rates. (ie: what it costs them, it costs you).

It also appears the WnW ride is intending to be a long one, good for all the die hard and casual fans of WWI aircraft. I am very interested to see what surprises they plan to release next and can't wait for their figure line to be launched... eventually. Now I need to go buy a Salmson before the free shipping ends ;)

Marc B.

Interesting how he admitted that free shipping was, "unsustainable." I take that to mean that if you want something, best get it it now as the shipping costs will really drive up the overall cost of an order. I only hope they give a warning before instituting shipping costs.

Bob