Azur M.B.152C.1

Urs

Turned my work toward the fuselage halfes. The fit of halfes is not the thing you know from Tamiya. I used 4 clothespins alone to press the tail section together for glueing. 💪

Dont wanted to risk to use much glue and/or cyanacrylate after fit in of the painted cockpit l decided to assemble to that point and insert the cockpit from below.

Brass antenna socket and cockpit rails out of the spare box made after cover art of the kit.

Mb152001.jpg

Trim tabs l cut out and replaced by selfmade on elevators. Elevators are now losely fixed by brass rods. I have them to remove for painting the rudder. The rudder tab is just cut for better appear.

Mb152002.jpg

Guest Peterpools

Always a pleasure to follow builds of lesser done kits. Sure looks like the kit is going to be a bear to build and some very nice progress.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

• 2 weeks later...

Beforetobedgohurryhurry had some final work for today. Put the stick into place after final paiting and blew over with matt varnish to seal it. I'm not a big friend of satin. I let away some wiring becaus of the extpected tricky assembly into the fuselage. Dash board gauges l robbed from the surplus decal box and the placards are leftovers from the Corsair placards. Gauges glasses made with future.

20150823_211510_1.jpg

20150823_211526_1.jpg

20150823_211549_1.jpg

A short update of the work. Guess invested 2 sheets of Tamiya 320 sand paper to align fire wall and cross section of the fuselage. The fit is so bad that l decide to mount engine dlap in a slightly spred attitude. To my big mistake l dumped the spinner of the kit. So l replace the prop and spinner by a Trumpy P-38 which l never will build. Cut the prop diameter and smaller the blades. The too pointed spinner l rounded much to get the Bloch appear.

20150831_211548_1.jpg

Edited by Urs

The engine setting was 3°(three) degrees to left and the propeller turn anti clockwise when seen from pilot's place. Use other propeller of P38.

If you need, I can send you the prop & spinner.