Azur M.B.152C.1

Urs

Nice built of your 152. As I noticed seems there some differnences to my kit as your fully resin capot d'moteur and the wheel bay made out of resine. Mine ist just made with injection moulding parts.

the ejection chute are blue,

in red: Holes to allow to pass the ammunition drums and gear boxes of machin guns. Sometimes these holes receive a convex fairing.

the distance between 20mm and 7.5mm is near 14mm (1/32)

porte_10.jpg

http://lapatrouillesimple.forumgratuit.org/t545-bloch-151-ou-152-pourquoi-1-pourquoi-2

After kit layout the engine cover is glued onto the fuselage on its chin air inlet and cowling flaps. As I decided to spread the flaps a little to compensate the misalignment of fuselage and engine cover the whole thing would hang on the chin inlet. I cut some styrene fingers to glue them to the firewall. The idea is to hold and fix the engine cover from inside.

20150902_211316_1.jpg

Everything just put together to check. Cylinders are just held by brass rods I drilled for easier handling while painting them.

20150902_211244_1.jpg

Thing I changed ist he CW-prop turned into a CCW-Prop. Seems everything is to to assemble that was – more or less.

20150902_211206_1.jpg

After some tries with results l was not satisfied with here the final position lights, landing lights and the 20mm Hispano 404 guns.

After assembly of position light my impression was that they dominate the wing too much so l did smaller their appear with a sheet. The landing light is made of clear sprue of a Mustang l found in the grab box. l drilled the sprue out from its back side and glued a chrome disc from a Tamiya PE-sheet in it as a light reflector part. Pitot is also made of injector needles.

20150909_213443_2.jpg

20150909_213616_1.jpg

20150909_213636_1.jpg[/u