Azur M.B.152C.1

Urs

@Alain - whats the french name of slavery pyjama? Pyjama enslave?

Finished it on my Bloch. As said above my main focus to get a moderate contradt of yellow and red. My Bloch l have chose to make has the lower cowling remained in yellow while the tail plane portion of vertical fin where it meets the stabilisator is red here instead of more common yellow used there. Now l'll let her dry and start with camo'ing tomorrow.

20150927_155606_1.jpg

20150927_155621_1.jpg

@Alain - whats the french name of slavery pyjama? Pyjama enslave?

hi

First of all , sorry if I mess up your post , but a short explanation can be useful .... After the surrender in June 40 , the "new" Vichy government , kept the three colors roundels associated with the yellow / red stripes . these stripes were ORDERED by the occupying force :innocent: , that's why they were called " slave's bands" or" slaves's pyjamas" ....you can easily understand what does it mean for some French people :mental: ....not the most glorious part of the French wings during WWII ....but it's colorful , and eyes catching ....isn't it ??  :whistle:

Alain

enslave is a good definition too !!!!

Alain  

Yesterday l layed the basics for the 3-tone upper side mixed with Tamiya colors. Its still very basic and l have to correct some camo issues which l will work out on Monday. After fifixing it l'll start highlight. I'm really curious about the Vichy "Tenue de forçat" contrast to tha kind of dark camo.

20151003_233726_1.jpg