Tamiya F-16CJ:UPDATE:8/29/15: DONE AND IN THE BOOKS

Guest Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

Eric

Much appreciated and some how dual builds does seem to be the way these days. Still working on the Meteor; filling and sanding at the wing fairing seams.

Should hopefully be ready for primer in a week or so.

Peter

Super work, Peter!

I've got a couple of these gathering dust at the moment, and just watching you makes me want to break out "something" Tamiya and get my hands on a really nice build.  

This build is going to be such a joy to follow!

John

Guest Peterpools

geedubelyer

Much appreciated and I'm having a ball. My Viper surely will receive more then her share of TLC

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Kev

I'm off and running and the juices are flowing. Sure looks like there will surely be enough for both the Viper and the Meteor

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Maru

So very much appreciated and the Viper has been an absolute joy right from the start. Can't wait to to reach the painting stages, which are always my favorite.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

crackerjazz

Very much appreciated and Papa Tamiya kits are just a joy to build. Thanks you for the compliments on my photography as well.

Peter

Holy Crap Peter, you're a freakin' machine Bro! You're turnin' out completed masterpieces in the time it takes me to fully understand the kit instructions! Brilliant start on this one too my friend.

:popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn: ..........but just long enough so that I can finish my Pfalz. That means staying away from the 'puter and  getting' my own stuff done.

Cheers,

Wolf

Peter!  Great to see you started on a new project!  The F-16 is beautiful, and one I've wanted to do for awhile. I will be following along and taking notes on your build, so I can hopefully do one in the future.

The Tamiya kit cockpit is really beautiful, until you see the Aires one. Then you see how much better it can be.

Matt  :frantic:

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Wolf and much appreciated but keep off the fairways and greens until the Pfalz tied down in the sunshine the Mustang is back under way.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Matt and totally agree I have the Aires front office and it surely is awesome. I'm saving it for my next Viper build down the road a bit, as this Viper will be mostly OOB., with a few AM exceptions

Peter