Lone Star Models 1/32 B-25s in the Med decal close out sale

Lone Star Models

Large 8.5" X11" sheet for the HK kit. Stock liquidation $7.00 /sheet with postage included world wide.

Get em while they last. My venture into large scale  stand alone decal sheets will  begin and end with this sheet.

I will from now on only have 1/32 decals printed to go with kits I am doing,

Curtiss P-1B

Ford Flivver

Hansa Brandenberg W-20

Tommy Morse S4C

Sperry Messenger

Etc....

Mike They look to be a lovely set of decals. this is the first i have heard about them.  I never saw a review or mention of them any where. Maybe that may be a cause of the poor sales?

I have seen and have some of your other sets, Including some decals.

Can you PM me Mike. I like to pick up a set

Cheers

Danny

Never have heard of it as well. $7 is a bargain, but unfortunately i've already got the glassnose B-25J decal set that i want. However i'm still looking for an interesting B-25H set, and there are not a lot for this version.

Hi Mike,

We are here on the largest website dedicated to large scale plane kits and nobody was aware of this release! So, it is not really surprising you do not sell such decals.

Posting at least a thread in the vendor section with a picture of the schemes or, better, sending one set for review to the admins would be the best way to put the required lighting on this set (which by the way looks very nice).

I really hope you will finally sell a ton of sets but please do not forget we are now in a digital world. If something does not exist on the web, it is simply non-existent! I don't like it either but this is the way things are evolving...

Regards

Thierry

You guys need to get out more! These have been out for well over a year, posted info on a few sites, must have missed this one. I have a web site too by the way but I guess few know of it either. I have only been in this business a short time... 30 years!

My direct contact info is on my site too at the top of every page. I have had a web presence for 15 years now too. Please contact me directly if interested in thee decals.

Also as I have said here before, I am unable to post photos here.  Some sort of program issue and not being a computer savvy type, no idea how to work around it. I haven't much time for anything but casting orders these days. Both a good and a bad thing I guess.

In the past week my PC has also gotten infected and when I try and load new photos off my camera it locks up then crashes. As a result I can not update my web site right now either.  No pity please just letting you know what is going on here right now. I have someone coming this weekend to help me then I will take the PC in for a soul cleaning and reloading.

If interested in this decal sheet please contact me off board  LSMODELS at PDQ dot NET

You guys need to get out more! These have been out for well over a year, posted info on a few sites, must have missed this one. I have a web site too by the way but I guess few know of it either. I have only been in this business a short time... 30 years!

My direct contact info is on my site too at the top of every page. I have had a web presence for 15 years now too. Please contact me directly if interested in thee decals.

Also as I have said here before, I am unable to post photos here.  Some sort of program issue and not being a computer savvy type, no idea how to work around it. I haven't much time for anything but casting orders these days. Both a good and a bad thing I guess.

In the past week my PC has also gotten infected and when I try and load new photos off my camera it locks up then crashes. As a result I can not update my web site right now either.  No pity please just letting you know what is going on here right now. I have someone coming this weekend to help me then I will take the PC in for a soul cleaning and reloading.

If interested in this decal sheet please contact me off board  LSMODELS at PDQ dot NET

If your problem is not preventing you from downloading files from the internet, I would suggest downloading SuperAntiSpyware http://www.superantispyware.com/index.html , the free version with the red button, installing it (updating if it asks) and running a complete scan. Give it the go ahead to remove and/or quarantine any malware it finds.

Once done, and any required reboots have run, download, install and run CCleaner (aka CrapCleaner) http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner  free version. Allow it to attach context tags to your Recycle Bin. Run the program and then remove all the trash it finds, which will be mostly cached web pages, leftover install files from various updates and such, temp files, logs, etc.

The cleaning will do your PC good at a minimum, and at best may remove your infection if not at least identify it so your friend can jump to a remedy right away. I have used both of these programs on every Windows machine I've owned, as well as on my customers' machines that I bring in for repair, for over a decade now.

Thank you for the suggestion unfortunately my security will not allow it to be downloaded ( I have Norton)  I did some stuff today and Norton said I had a very old version of Java that was liable to getting a virus and it suggested I remove it and install the new version. So I did ,now it will not allow me to install the new version! Getting real frustrated. I may take it in to Best Buy where I purchased it.

Mike

Mike,

When you have such problems, do not hesitate to send the info and files per email. People here are friendly guys and will not hesitate to publish information for you if necessary.

This set is VERY nice. If I had the glass nose I'd seriously consider it. I'll forward the link to a friend who has this version.

Regards.

I hate Norton - had all sorts of problems in the past - now use AVG...

Mike - whilst all the stuff may be available on your site I generally only go to specific websites when after a specific object. Embarrassed to say I haven't been on the Lone Star website for a long time  :(

Also - I only really hang out on two forum sites - here - and Britmodeller - so missed this set.

Any of us mods here at LSP would be happy to post photo's/news items as/when required if you email, or message us. We're here for the hobby - modellers and manufacturers. It's in all our interests for the industry side of things to get promoted to a relevant audience and do well enough to invest in future ventures.

As others have said - this is the main hangout for large scale aviation modellers globally and can deliver the most relevant audience IMHO.

All the best!

Iain