Total Scratch build of the front end of a B17G!

fozzy

Hi to everyone  :)

This update shows some of the detail I have done on the pilots side wall.....as like the other side wall the detail is only up to the back of the seats (which I am yet to think about scratching....gonna be a toughy that one!!!)

The first photo shows all the bits and bobs that were on the pilots side wall...from suit heaters to the oxygen regulator......its about 2 days worth of scratch building.............

xa003_zps779d33bd.jpg

I tried to get a close up of the panel light bulb I made which shows you the stupid lengths I go to for realism!! rolleyes.gif ...I got a clear plastic cocktail stirrer and put it very briefly under a lit candle  to get the shape of the bulb!.............

xa008_zps5d34953e.jpg

This next photo shows how I make the oxygen hoses....very thin fuse wire wrapped around a length of wire..............

xa002_zps8539030f.jpg

.......and finally the next lot of photos show the side wall all put together............

xa010_zpsd3bc7ac5.jpg

xa019_zps04f659d2.jpg

xa016_zps65018a03.jpg

xa020_zpsf7e90408.jpg

xa033_zps16255a33.jpg

Once again that's all for now.

Coming up next is the central  control box in front of the IP which houses the throttles...this might take some time so wont be around for a bit!!!! wink.png

Thanks again for taking the time out to look at all this....

Fozzy

Amazing!

This would already be great to get this kind of results from a kit ... but from a SB project, this is really impressive... not even talking about the raw material you are using!

Superlative work Foz'