P-51 B Big Mac Junior

FlorinM

Sir, can you at least consider releasing a cockpit correction set? Because the Aires one is of poor quality, with important items like the hand pump and throttle quadrant missing completely while  parts like floor, turnover truss and  landing gear control are badly rendered. There are many modelers  that would be delighted to buy an accurate cockpit set for their Trumpeter kits.

I will take a look at my stuff and see what I can do. If I remember correctly the Aries set was a cross between the allison and merlin cockpits. It had a curved floor for the allison engine version,etc. I know I have a lot of parts that are way better in accuracy than the kits parts or the Aries for that matter.

Maybe Tim would want them?  I really can't be casting a lot of parts as my eyes are damaged enough already.

J

@JRutman Your cockpit set would make a lot of people happy were it available. It is worth re-releasing!

@LSP_Ron Sadly the multiple Eduard sets would only bring some visual improvements, but they do contain a lot of inaccuracies

@JRutman Your cockpit set would make a lot of people happy were it available. It is worth re-releasing!

@LSP_Ron Sadly the multiple Eduard sets would only bring some visual improvements, but they do contain a lot of inaccuracies

The very reason I made a full resin kit was because guys didn't want to fix the old revel kit and then but resin upgrades too!  I thought my kit was a pretty good deal with all the stuff I used to include.

The trumpy kit only fixed some of the shape issues with the revel kit and then added more new issues.

J

Even better! PLEASE re-release the whole resin kit, it is very rare and as a result really expensive! We are in 2015. It is such a pity that the best kit  of the P-51B/C widely available was first released in 1969 and it has its fair share of flaws. Your Razorback is perfect, but alas! beyond the reach of so many...