Best 1/32 Ta152?

Guest Nigelr32

Guest Nigelr32

Hello everyone,

I have a ZM Ta152 in my stash. I was wondering, is it the best Ta152 out there in 1/32scale?

If so, what would you do? Would you build it, or keep it mint because it's gonna be discontinued one day and will be worth a fortune?

I have a ZM Ta152 in my stash. I was wondering, is it the best Ta152 out there in 1/32scale?

Yep, unquestionably the best.

If so, what would you do? Would you build it, or keep it mint because it's gonna be discontinued one day and will be worth a fortune?

By all means, build it. If it really bothers you, buy a second kit to stash away as an investment.

JMHO,

D

yes it is the best

i have had both it and the PCM kit, and there is just no comparison

as regards investment, well be careful - remember they are available every year at Telford for £75, and are probably cheaper (like everything else) in US

they are not exactly a DAK Tiger if get my meaning

Guest Nigelr32

I've got this one, I think it's rare these days...

007.jpg

008.jpg

That CyberHobby looks good!! Thanks for posting.

Edited by Nigelr32

Yep, the Cyber-Hobby DAK Tiger is rarer than hen's teeth and when it does come up for sale, it usually commands prices of $500 U.S. or more.

DAK_Tiger_zps499fea06.jpg

The Tamiya kit you have Nige, is a nice kit but not without it's issues. Mainly the rubber band tracks desperately need replacing with individual link tracks. The kit tracks just don't sag like the real things and don't lay down on the road wheels well either (without additional work on the modeler's part). But since this is strictly a "LS Plane" forum, I'll end that discussion here. If you want more info on the Tiger I, post your questions in the General Forum or PM. ;)

Edited by TimC

Not to go off topic but if the Tiger 1 is $500, how much is the Tiger 1 with the motorization option? I've had this kit for years and it and the Pak 88 were they only two 1/35 kits I ever bought. Built the 88, stuck with 32nd.

? The Cyber-Hobby kit sells for as much as $500, not any version of the Tamiya kit which is what I'm assuming you're referring to. Cyber-Hobby never motorized any of their Tiger releases as far as I'm aware.