Silver Wings New Kit Poll

LSP_Ray

Ray,

The link did not work for ME. I got some polish Komputer link!

Bother!!

Hmmm...works for me, and apparently for MBB. The poll is on Silver Wings website, which is on a Polish host, so maybe there was a hiccup. I suggest trying again later.

Worked for me shortly before posting my message. I tried it just now, and it's Tango Uniform.

Voted for the Yak 9, Kingfisher, and the Nortrop A7 as well.

MBB

Correction, site works. Text in English read "This survey has already been filled with this computer."

Edited by Michel borderline Beekveld

Worked for me shortly before posting my message. I tried it just now, and it's Tango Uniform.

Voted for the Yak 9, Kingfisher, and the Nortrop A7 as well.

MBB

Correction, site works. Text in English read "This survey has already been filled with this computer."

Yes, you can only fill in the poll once from any computer. It's only confusing because the text is in Polish, and at first glance looks like some kind of error page.

Kev

Alley Cat (A2ZeeModels) has the Montex D.510 on their list at 96 pounds. It is close to the 500 in shape and a good resin kit.

http://www.a2zeemodels.co.uk/dewoitine-d-510-5975-p.asp

The Spanish Republican forces used 500's and 510's, but the Lithuanians used 501's and Venezuelans used 500's. Other than those (not in the kit), you are reasonably covered with three French squadrons in the decals that do come with the kit.

Tnarg