Revell 1/32 HE-111 P-1

sitzkrieg

I use MM Acrylics a lot, always prime with Tamiya Grey or white and mix a drop or two of Future in your paint, it will be tough as nails when dry. Only add the future to the paint you are using do not put it in the original jar, it reacts over time some how.

Andy

I recently dropped using Tamiya tape for masking Vallejo paints... way too tacky... great for holding pieces together, but risky for masking... I switched to some 3M low tack stuff that I picked up at the local Ace hardware... expensive, but will last forever and so far works great...

• 3 weeks later...

Decals are on. Wash has been applied. Entering the home stretch. Any thoughts on toning down the decal contrast? I have been considering a few passes with some filters.

20130126_215552.jpg

20130126_215839.jpg

20130126_215626.jpg

Edited by sitzkrieg

• 2 weeks later...

111 is nearly done. Just have to string some wire and attach the gear doors. And of course post some pics. In the meantime I figured I would put the selection of my next build into the hands of the community here... since this is where I will be posting it. So what will it be: Typhoon, HS-129 B3, or AR-234?

20130210_175018_zps30097b2f.jpg

I have all three, and each seem to be gems in their own rights.

Ill probably have to go with the Tiffie since Ive got the -3 129 and AR 234 scheduled on the dockets at some point! :lol:

In all seriousness, all are actually good kits so im sure it will be great whichever.

I'll vote for the Hs129. Although I am in the minority here, I am quite underwhelmed by my kit, and would love to see another build (other than Jeroen's great build) to motivate me to keep it.

Doug