Next ZM kit competition soon...

Kagemusha

To me, a 1/32 Mossie makes sense with us LSP folks, even more so than the 219 or even the Spad as far as popularity.

If it has to be a prop driven WWII- The Mossie or the Yak 3 or La 7 (something tells me in my gut the Soviet fighters will be addressed in 1:32 by an eastern block or Chinese co.) so my vote is for the Mossie.

They seem to have a thing for the Garber Facility,...... Shinden, Ta152, He219. I know some of them left from the nats to swing by Garber to measure things before heading back to Japan. My money is on it being something that's there:)

Oh yea, and the Raiden (ok, not at Garber) is due out in 2013, they said so at the Nats, and I've seen "something" from the kit, which I'd love to share but can't.

Maybe it's a Confederate hot air baloon....:)

Agreed. I really cant believe up to this point the ONLY LSP Mossie we have is the same one originally put out in the 70s.

Crazy. Especially thinking about if you took a poll between LSPers about which among the top "non-new-tool" LSP kits we have out there that is in the most dire need of a replacement, Id say most would put the old Revell Mossie at the top of the list

Don't forget about the 1/24th Airfix Mossie: http://www.airfix.co...nfiifbvi-a25001

I thnk the OP mentioned something about "...a different area..." So, my guess would be Soviet or British... or even a different place in time, meaning not WWII - opening up the field even more. I don't recall ZM ever stating they don't do jets.

Just some meandering thoughts... :)

Don't forget about the 1/24th Airfix Mossie: http://www.airfix.co...nfiifbvi-a25001

I dont really count that as its in a scale I really dont work in......................ironically enough with the exception of my current build since its only going to be a desk/ceiling queen................would have gotten one in 32nd if they had made it though

You all know if they do release a mossie, the reaction will be "I wanted the Bomber" or Vise-Versa, "Two stage supercharger version" Just hope the aftermarket will kick in again. I still have the Paragon resin and LSP decals for Revell, maybe I should start it so the new one will be released! Worked when I did the D-9, Ta-152, Mk. VIII, P-40, etc.

If it is going to be British and they follow their most recent type of business practice then my vote goes on a

nice Sptifire IX!!!!!

DOH!

:evil_laugh:

You craka me uppa!

So, how bout your fav then, if a Brit subject.............

Sea+Hornet+F+Mk+23+TT202+5.jpg

If it's British, I would not mind getting a Tempest, or even better, a Westland Whirlwind! I know HpH gave up that project because someone else was planning one, so maybe this is that kit?

A Corsair would probably be a home-run for Z-M, unless Tamiya has one in the works, like with the Mustang.

If they ever get around to producing the Raiden, I would probably get one, for all of the interior detail. That's why I like the Z-M kits, it's great to have all of that detail, and the kits are always so solid and secure once they're put together, because of the structure.

But first, they need to release the He-219, so I can buy one. I will do one all opened up, and maybe abandoned at the end of the war? I'm thinking one that has had parts scavenged off for spares, graffiti, deflated tires, stuff like that.

Matt :party0023:

Hi All

And why not some of these fabulous ADAC?

I would say first the Pilatus PC6 Turbo Porter, a dream in 1/32 scale...

or a DHC-2 Beaver

and a Cessna L19 "Birdog" to complete them.

raf