Tamiya Spitfire MK.XVIe

Pfuf

Hi I just order the the flat wires and turn bugles from Radub RB Productions for the Bristol so in the mean time I started on this fantastic kit and because a friend wanted one to so why not make 2.

The detail is fantastic I just did two shades of green I now will start on panel lines after that I do a lighter shade to finish the green interior.

the black part come next.

DSC07174.jpg

DSC07177.jpg

DSC07180.jpg

Have fun Johan

Edited by Pfuf

Hi very busy with the glue assembled the wings very careful not to wipe out any detail and a bit of putty on seam top and lower half of the wing only the outer two little cannon blank part needed really some attention.

Funny I expected the cannons leaving the bays open Tamiya just did not make them still closing them did not give any trouble panels fit is perfect.

Next is back to finish the interior painting work.

MkXVIe_01.jpg

MkXVIe_02.jpg

MkXVIe_03.jpg

MkXVIe_04.jpg

MkXVIe_05.jpg

MkXVIe_06.jpg

Hi thx Mike yes I try to clean everything so I can spray the the black base coat for Alclad in one go and clean the plastic from any choclate finger prints hehe.

Here the progress some of the parts like on the engine are dry fit and I keep them like this so painting and detail work is easyer.

MkXVIe_14.jpg

MkXVIe_15.jpg

MkXVIe_16.jpg

MkXVIe_17.jpg

MkXVIe_18.jpg

MkXVIe_19.jpg

MkXVIe_20.jpg

Edited by Pfuf