Den fighters, (forever)

LSP_K2

Im sure I have a few you can have 'Kev

That would be just excellent, Shawn. Perhaps I can persuade you to bring them to the show in September? Over the winter (hopefully), I'll have my new benches built in the basement here, and will snatch some RTV and casting resin, so that I can resume casting some stuff.

I just checked, and the Rufe has one standing and one sitting pilot included, so that's at least a start.

Nice!  Good to see this one back K2

Thanks, Brian. If my plans hold out, over the winter I'll try to slam a few 1:48 birds together, to hang in the basement, doing "combat", plus whatever I manage to get done before then. .

I'll grab what I have and bring 'em in Sept for you

Great, I'll send you a reminder before the show.

• 8 months later...

Bored silly this afternoon, I decided once again to go stash hunting (always interesting, since I have no real idea of what I actually have here), and found some interesting stuff for this never ending project. First up is the LTD IAR-80, good enough for a ceiling queen, for sure, though certainly not one of my favorites.

nPYYG7.jpg

I just went through this entire thread and am overwhelmed at all the projects I see going on within it. Looking forward to seeing some of these fantastic started builds in progress.................particularly that 190.......... ;)

Edited by mustang1989