Most Wanted Poll / Wish List 2022 (and beyond)

LSP Dan

I am busy selling off much of my stash. There are very few IM kits left in my stash that I will sell as I like them. I ha;vle maybe 50 1/32 vacs to sell on ebay.

I no longer want to have models of as many different types as possible.

So there is very little that I can wish for.

I still want a 1/32 scale kit of the Japanese WW2 KATE

I would still like a 1/32 Val but through eBay I got desperate and bought a couple Vals at giveaway prices (reallllly lowww) So I have a 1/32 and a 1/24 scale carved woodie Vals from the Philippines. OK, so I did not build it but at least I have both.

I still want a Kate and they are not even available in wood from the Philippines.

Perhaps this is the year Trumpeter will release the 1/32 Devastator. We shall see.

Earlier Trumpeter did release the Ju-87A so I cannot complain. I bought it and I will build it. A win-win situation.

That is it. I cannot think of any other aircraft that I would want that would be likely to be produced in IM or RESIN. Just not in the cards as I see it. This includes the Vindicator, Vengeance, A-20, B-26 Marauder, Banshee, Mariner, Baltimore, The Dornier flying boats, well, all the flying boats of all the countries. (Now that is really unlikely), The U.S. Navy Float Biplanes of the 'tween war era. See what I mean? Not bloody likely in the cards to be produced in Resin or IM or even vacuform.

But that is OK as I am now satisfied with what all I have and I appreciate it all the more when other models I want appear on the market. 

I guess I am mellowing with age.

It is a fun hobby, enjoy,

Stephen

I would really love to see someone market a 1/24 F-4 Phantom II series. Trumpeter? HK Models? Are you guys listening? I would by every operational variant. That is all. 

Masterguns

Combat models has a 1/24 Phantom II vacuform available.

In fact, I have it but it is missing the canopy. 

I'll not build it. I am pretty much mired in the 1912 to 1956 era.

Want it? Wanna trade sumptin for it?

Stephen

While I have always been luke warm about it, I've been so involved with other's projects and passions for it, a good P-40 B in 1/32 and 1/24 (think Airfix could make a mint if they did it at the same level as their other recent kits) would be fun. Similarly, a D3A1"Val" would be fun to see produced, especially after the pattern work I did which never went anywhere. At this point, most things I'd presonally want are subjects that are sufficently obscure that I wouldn't expect to see kitted and am more than able to scratch-build myself. However, a BD-5 in any larger scale would be a fun little bit.

Edited by stevegallacci

A plastic Fw189 would go down very well indeed.

An early Mustang - surprised nobody else mentioned it.......

A good Hurricane - come on Fly, hurry up please!

A Grumman Duck or Goose - beautifully ugly.

Pretty much any German WWII flying boat - a Bv 138, Do 18, Do24.

A plastic Catalina PBY - preferably costing less than €500.

Bristol Blenheim or Beaufighter.

Ju 86 - interesting looking.

G4M Betty - no chance whatsoever.

Ju 52 - of course.

Pe-2  - historic.

Fairey Barracuda - ugly, ugly, ugly, even by British standards.

Curtis Seahawk/Seamew/Seagull - I'm not fussy, any one will do.

He-115 - maybe a good outside Revell bet?

DH.89 - flying art deco.

Auster - wouldn't take much plastic.

La-5 - probably wouldn't sell.

BP Defiant - chance to model abject failure.

Do-17/217 - must be on Revell's list?

Avro Anson - multitude of Mk's & markings.

No point doing WWI aircraft, as Wingnut Wings will just plough ahead and make whatever Peter Jackson fancies.

Combat models has a 1/24 Phantom II vacuform available.

In fact, I have it but it is missing the canopy. 

I'll not build it. I am pretty much mired in the 1912 to 1956 era.

Want it? Wanna trade sumptin for it?

Stephen

No thanks. I want it in styrene. I don't do vac forms. 

A new F-86 Sabre(one that doesn't need to be rebuilt to be correct) and a nice Voodoo..That's all I need for Christmas.

Oh! and I need CF-100 in my stocking. That's all I need,I don't need anything else,just those three things..I need this,I need this chair..I only need these three things and this chair.

Well, I need a few more things.

Hell, I'd trade all my crap for that woman, except my wife might object.

Yes I'm sure she would object. Well,as soon as she stopped laughing she'd object. I think. I hope. Maybe..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just A Couple Then...

F-22

Because it is going to be REALLY important in the next war and it is starting to get the mods which will make it interesting to build.

A-10

Because, frankly, the Hobby Boss edition is both more expensive than it needs to be and just...errrgh.  From about the wings forward.  Revell could do a great model, simply by taking the flaws out of the 1/48th version and scaling it up with appropriate weapons.  Pull the resin, pull the engines (though perhaps leave the doors, ala Italeri) and for goodness sake, _Stop Modeling Edwards Test Range Weapons Loads From The 1970s_!!

Realizing where I'm at, under the "Waaaaa!" section:  Someone could make some cash from me by finishing the N/AW production version conversion set they promised they were working on too.  I'd even settle for a prototype set of WX-50 and AAR-42 pods.  Trumpeter really made the pooch howl on that kit.

Because you know someone's going to say it if I don't:  A CV-22 with full options (LAIRCM, Minigun well, full greeblies) would also be impressive with those immense rotors and the metallic scheme.

Well,, I still would like a 1/32 Val and Kate, as if you haven't heard this before.

Tell you what, when I win the lottery I'll start up my own model airplane company and produce IM kits of the Val and Kate and Pete in 1/32 scale.

Howz zat? :punk: