Latest from Bob Swaddling on NEW 1/32 ??

williamj

Here's a radical idea:

Let's get back to talking about modeling, real models, real aircraft, etc.

William, I'm not upset you posted what you did, and if it started a storm of speculation, that's not on you. You told us something good was coming, and I'm OK with that.

If others are slamming you for it, well, that's on them.

Now, anybody got a Trumpy Razorback they'll sell for $50? :BANGHEAD2:

Big thanks Bill...Yes,I do regret posting this now,after reading some of the responces(one from a staff member no less),I found it interesting,others?,just something to b**** about.

To bad it ended up sounding a lot like that other crowd. <_< And for that I do apologise.Sorry.

And sorry some got upset,dizzy,or knickers in a knot.perhaps you could take a nap or a pill or whatever helps.

Personally..secretly ..was hoping for an entirely different subject,but like I said "Who knows?".And at at this point.. who really cares???.

Edited by williamj

Big thanks Bill...Yes,I do regret posting this now,after reading some of the responces(one from a staff member no less),I found it interesting,others?,just something to b**** about.

Bill, you weren't talking about regretting posting the infor HERE re: the above were you? :unsure:

Just checking as I was a bit confused, since this thread hadnt seemed to be degenerating at all really, and seemed to be staying fairly "LSP-like"

Brian

Yeah shut up Bill you trouble maker :DodgeBall:

Are any of you Canadians coming down to the U.S. tomorrow ??

LOL.... Mike..I would love nothing better than to get myself down to Renton and have lunch and a brew with you.But.. my Father in law is in the Hospice(like the hotel California..You can check-out any time you like,but you can never leave!) at the moment and my wife and Sister in law are a mess right now.I,m holding down the fort till the end, kinda thing.not getting my beauty sleep.

Edited by williamj

Bill, you weren't talking about regretting posting the infor HERE re: the above were you? :unsure:

Just checking as I was a bit confused, since this thread hadnt seemed to be degenerating at all really, and seemed to be staying fairly "LSP-like"

Brian

NO NO, Of course not.

Let us dance till our knickers get sweaty. :party0023:

Edited by williamj

To bad it ended up sounding a lot like that other crowd. <_< And for that I do apologise.Sorry.

And sorry some got upset,dizzy,or knickers in a knot.perhaps you could take a nap or a pill or whatever helps.

Personally..secretly ..was hoping for an entirely different subject,but like I said "Who knows?".And at at this point.. who really cares???.

You've lost me William. I haven't seen anything in this thread, by anyone (staff member or otherwise) that could be construed as remotely antagonistic, argumentative or otherwise ill-intentioned. As Radu notes, it was all a bit of light-hearted banter. Did I miss something?

Kev

Here's a radical idea:

Let's get back to talking about modeling, real models, real aircraft, etc.

William, I'm not upset you posted what you did, and if it started a storm of speculation, that's not on you. You told us something good was coming, and I'm OK with that.

If others are slamming you for it, well, that's on them.

Now, anybody got a Trumpy Razorback they'll sell for $50? :BANGHEAD2:

I doubt it

Brian

NO NO, Of course not.

Let us dance till our knickers get sweaty. :party0023:

You've lost me William. I haven't seen anything in this thread, by anyone (staff member or otherwise) that could be construed as remotely antagonistic, argumentative or otherwise ill-intentioned. As Radu notes, it was all a bit of light-hearted banter. Did I miss something?

Kev

LOL Kev, I asked the very same thing. :D

Brian

Edited by Out2gtcha

Kev

Well Kev... because you ask for it, I've seen something... but I can't tell... :P

No, seriously, I do not think there was anything bad here but I can understand that for the one person that was happy to bring us a head up with some good news... the answers above can sometime be little disturbing cause even if nothing bad was said, some post were slightly making fun of the way the info was delivred, just like I did above.

My 2 cents... (sorry I could not resist the stupid joke :doh: )

No, you are not! Bob's statement is like a fortuneteller's prediction. No matter what company releases what kit, he told the truth. :D In fact he can safely say that he predicted the ZM Mustang. ;)

Radu

Reminds me of the equation for Schrodinger's cat http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger's_cat which if applied means T's next release Z is a P-51D and not a P-51D, or any other aircraft you care to mention, so therefore Bob Swaddling is both right and wrong regarding his announcement. <_<