AIMS 32D004 He111 P decal sheet

Pastor John

Hi all my latest AIMS decal sheet is off at the printers ready for the arrival of Revell's He 111 P. It will be sold mainly by Hannants but you can get them of little old me as well. Options include

1G+EK of 2./KG 27

G1+KH of 1./KG 55

5J+CN of 5./KG 4

'F' of KG 55

B3+BK of 3./KG 54

God bless

post-6828-1270162997.gif

hi, looks very cool - can you provide any associated history / info about these aircraft, or how you chose them?

nice looking schemes are good, but for me personally it's also about the history.

thanks for posting,

nick

Hi Nick - havent got the time at the mo but it will all be on the instruction sheets. If you have ever got one of my AIMS sheets you will see that I always give history and page numbers for where the photos are etc. As for option 5J+CN speak to Guttorm as it is one of the restorations in Norway.

Best wishes all

John

• 1 month later...
:( Hi all, decals just arrived from Cartograf and look the business, here are the giffs of the instruction sheets. This decal sheet is now available for sale either from myself or Hannants priced £8.50. My 1/32 Ju 88 A-1 decal sheet sold out rather quickly so don't be disappointed.

post-6828-1273649450.gif

Well we have them up for review on SPAR - gotta say i was really impressed - so impressed i am actually going to use them on a kit when they come out!!

Click my banner below to find the review

adS

• 3 weeks later...

I meant to post when I got mine a little while back, but forgot. They look great and I can't wait to put them to use. If they work as well as the ones that came with the Ju-88 conversion, they'll go on perfectly.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

just a thought..perhaps time to start a He 111 thread,,pinned..with this info on it..so i dare the mods to amke a Revell 1:32 pinned thread under the Ju 88 thread..and i will fill it up as we go like i did with the Ju 88

any thoughts on that ? :popcorn: