Bf 109G-4, 6./JG 52, "Yellow 3"

Mikester

I did this one for the Clear the Bench GB, it had been languishing on the shelf of doom since last summer. 1/32 Monogram Pro Modeler boxing of the Hasegawa kit. Painted in Aeromaster and Gunze acrylics, EagleCals decals and Eagle Parts resin spinner, only other after market were some Eduard pre painted seat belts. Really a nice kit to build, no problems at all other than the ones induced by my twelve left thumbs.

This plane was flown by Fw. Hans Waldmann in June 1943 from Anapa, Russia.

Thanks for looking,

Mike

109g4_yellow3_1.JPG

109g4_yellow3_2.JPG

109g4_yellow3_3.jpg

109g4_yellow3_4.JPG

109g4_yellow3_5.JPG

109g4_yellow3_6.JPG

109g4_yellow3_7.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mikester.

Lovely model very realistic, if that had been a better background pic then we would be asking where is the model, and where did you get the rare colour WW2 pic from.

I would like to know, where did you get those very realistic fuel drums from, they have the lettering on the ends, thats a sign of attention to detail by someone and makes the world of difference, when I think back to all the drums bought from Tamiya and Verlinden where they havent bothered.

Merlin

Mikester.

Lovely model very realistic, if that had been a better background pic then we would be asking where is the model, and where did you get the rare colour WW2 pic from.

I would like to know, where did you get those very realistic fuel drums from, they have the lettering on the ends, thats a sign of attention to detail by someone and makes the world of difference, when I think back to all the drums bought from Tamiya and Verlinden where they havent bothered.

Merlin

Merlin, thanks for the comments. The fuel drums are resin and made by a company called Armorscale. I bought them in Tokyo but I've also seen them being sold on ebay frequently.