LSP Kit Database needs your help!

LSP_Kevin

• 11 months later...

All that hard and ongoing work on the database is paying dividends!  In the old days I enjoying viewing various build articles which were categorized in groups (such as 'civilian', WWI, Mid-war, etc). When that disappeared I was at a loss of how to explore site info, but the way the database works, it is soooo much more valuable in researching a kit (I know everybody knows that, but to me the 'light bulb' is a great new discovery).  Thank you!!!!

5 hours ago, Gene said:

All that hard and ongoing work on the database is paying dividends!  In the old days I enjoying viewing various build articles which were categorized in groups (such as 'civilian', WWI, Mid-war, etc). When that disappeared I was at a loss of how to explore site info, but the way the database works, it is soooo much more valuable in researching a kit (I know everybody knows that, but to me the 'light bulb' is a great new discovery).  Thank you!!!!

Thanks, Gene! In fact, I feel like everybody doesn't know that, and that it's somehow a bit of a secret. The only reason we persist with the Kit Database when there's something like Scalemates around is that we're using it as a way to organise our content around the kits themselves; find the kit in the database, and then see all the content we have about it. There's much more work to be done in that area, which we struggle to find time for, but I'm glad to hear that it's still useful in its current state!

Kev

• 7 months later...

I just yesterday discovered that Hasegawa made a 1:32 J2M5 (Raiden) kit. Anyone have this kit? I'd like to get a box cover shot for the database, if possible.

Thanks a bunch,

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2020 at 10:41 PM, LSP_K2 said:

I just yesterday discovered that Hasegawa made a 1:32 J2M5 (Raiden) kit. Anyone have this kit? I'd like to get a box cover shot for the database, if possible.

Thanks a bunch,

This one?

35947976852_3604165db0_c.jpg

OOOpsie, Wrong kit, M3 not M5, please remove...  :doh:

Cheers!

Stefan :D

Edited by Phantom2

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Dave Williams said:

There’s a photo of the box in my Make the Others Jealous that you’re free to use.  Can also supply the markings info if you want.

And done. Thanks a bunch, Dave. And yes, if you have a list of the markings options, that can be added too.