LSP_Kevin

LSP Kit Database needs your help!

Thanks! But it needs to be as straight on as possible, and without any cropping at the edges. These are actually really difficult photos to take! You're best bet is to back up a bit and give it some room around the outside. That way, I can straighten and crop the image to suit.

Kev

All that hard and ongoing work on the database is paying dividends!  In the old days I enjoying viewing various build articles which were categorized in groups (such as 'civilian', WWI, Mid-war, etc). When that disappeared I was at a loss of how to explore site info, but the way the database works, it is soooo much more valuable in researching a kit (I know everybody knows that, but to me the 'light bulb' is a great new discovery).  Thank you!!!!

Thanks a lot, Gene. A lot of folks work behind the scenes to update the various databases as frequently as can be done, and we try to add more stuff all the time.

5 hours ago, Gene said:

All that hard and ongoing work on the database is paying dividends!  In the old days I enjoying viewing various build articles which were categorized in groups (such as 'civilian', WWI, Mid-war, etc). When that disappeared I was at a loss of how to explore site info, but the way the database works, it is soooo much more valuable in researching a kit (I know everybody knows that, but to me the 'light bulb' is a great new discovery).  Thank you!!!!

Thanks, Gene! In fact, I feel like everybody doesn't know that, and that it's somehow a bit of a secret. The only reason we persist with the Kit Database when there's something like Scalemates around is that we're using it as a way to organise our content around the kits themselves; find the kit in the database, and then see all the content we have about it. There's much more work to be done in that area, which we struggle to find time for, but I'm glad to hear that it's still useful in its current state!

Kev