LSP Kit Database needs your help!

LSP_Kevin

• 2 months later...

Anyone out there have a good box shot of the old Hasegawa Fw 190D-9 "Hi-Grade" kit? I'd also need kit number and year of production, though Scalemates says 1994, so is probably correct.

Thanks a bunch,

On 1/28/2021 at 3:42 PM, LSP_K2 said:

Anyone out there have a good box shot of the old Hasegawa Fw 190D-9 "Hi-Grade" kit? I'd also need kit number and year of production, though Scalemates says 1994, so is probably correct.

Thanks a bunch,

I found a bunch of pics of the box online, what size/resolution do you need?

CN

4 hours ago, Jack234 said:

Hey guys, I was wondering if one of you guys could help. I am missing some parts for my Hasegawa Zero (ST34) was wondering if anyone could help

You'll need to wait until your moderation period has been served out, then you can place your request in the trader area of the site.

3 hours ago, amurray said:

I can send a photo of the box of the Collectaire 1/32 Lockheed F-80C Shooting Star if you would like to have it.

Absolutely. PM me and we'll get something together. Thanks a bunch.

2 hours ago, CANicoll said:

I found a bunch of pics of the box online, what size/resolution do you need?

CN

We generally much prefer photos from kits that are owned by a member, but in extreme instances, do at times resort to snatching images from the web, which I can pretty much do any day of the week, but do not. Resolution generally needs to be about 800 pixels wide, or larger, to answer your question.

19 minutes ago, amurray said:

I also have the ZM Raiden box.  I noticed that also missing.

Oddly enough, the thumbnail image is there, but apparently the same image was never used as the kit image, so yes, please send that as well.

• 9 months later...