Hasegawa P-40 E FINISHED!

Hi Chris,

what a nice result!

This is a brilliant P40 and your thread made me want to build one too (just ordered from Hannants with the MB152).

Thanks a lot for sharing.

Cheers,

loic

Great job - subtle and appropriate weathering

Quickie indeed sheesh.

it has made me get of my arse though I must say and build.

Tanks for the wonderful pics C.

Happy motoring!

Jon

Lovely work Chris, I think that you did a great job. It looks really nice. The only thing i would comment on is the thickness of the aerial. it is a bit too thick. A bit too obvious. You might just go over it with a very thin coat of black so that it is not so obvious. Otherwise perfect as usual, great work, you know I love your work and your finish.

Wow, oh Wow!!! :rolleyes: Simply incredible! All your builds have such a fantastic finish, cannot believe how you pull it off every time. Amazing. Those figures really compliment the entire illusion of reality. Those are great pics too, wish i could even get half of mine to come out half as good. hehe! Thanks for posting the results of your build....really shows us mortals what is really possible. Outstanding Job, Chris. I too have been inspired to get this kit and give it a go. Hmmm, that paint-scheme in the CBI with the big skull on the side of the engine? Oh yeah. Again, thanks for sharing such an inspirational build. Very Cool. :blink: Russ

Very nice, Chris!

The "white dust" appearance of the clear coat may not look right to you in person, but it looks perfect in the images. Keep in mind that these airplanes operated off of dirt strips where they got absolutely covered in dust. :rolleyes:

D