Me 110C-4 and G-4 build

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.ph...c=14369&hl=

• Type ....Me 110C-4 fighter bomber and G-4 night fighter
  • Scale...1/32
  • Manufacturer....revell
  • Your aim in this build...to finish
  • What stopped build? ( lack of intel/a technique problem/equipment issues/modification woes)....put it aside for a bit
  • What do you think would help you build get through to completion? ....new parts

we can only try. Give me a few days

hacker B) B)

Oooh, I remember this one! I was watching it closely as I have one in the stash, too!!!

Well my plans are to upgrade my vac machine as l need to make alot of things for these two. At the moment l am just mellowing after whats has happened

hacker :lol: B)

As always the case new information came my way and the cockpits l am building are all WRONG!!!! :angry: :angry: So out they go and now l have to start over again so once l get the infor sorted out l will start building again and post pics. Man isnt that always the way :P ;)

hacker :unsure: B)

As always the case new information came my way and the cockpits l am building are all WRONG!!!! :angry: :angry: So out they go and now l have to start over again so once l get the infor sorted out l will start building again and post pics.

Hacker,

Did you have a look here and here?

Charles Metz

well gang l basically started from scratch here as my orginal cockpit for both planes were not to my satisfacton to start with and with new info l decided to restart the efford anew.

post-542-1187822884.jpg

l had an old fuselage here so l cut it for a jig to help with the building process. it helped out alot making sure of bulkheads and that everything fit with easy access

post-542-1187823104.jpgpost-542-1187823131.jpg

it helped me creat the cockit for the Me 110 C-4 . The G-4 will be slightly different but both were basically generic in nature only the equipment is different. The gunner seat l am not satisfied with but l put it on for show here to let you see what l am trying to acheive

post-542-1187823691.jpg

Test fitting to ensure they do fit. work on the rear gunner station is also under way

post-542-1187823675.jpg

if you notice there is a groove cut into the side at the top of the fuselage. This is for the gun to rest when not in use and is put off to the side. Few know that that is there. Well thats all for now. When the G-4 cockpit build or started l will post those so you see the difference

hacker :) :rolleyes:

Yes, I'd like to know about the seat too, as I have the G4 kit in the stash.

Great work Hacker!

Kev

The C-4 had a different seating arrangment then the G-4 version

l will be getting to that shortly

hacker :) :rolleyes:

The C-4 had a different seating arrangment then the G-4 version

l will be getting to that shortly

I know that the G-4 had a different rear seat, Hacker -- I want you to tell us how you did the one in your photos!! :)

Charles Metz

Hi Hacker, what are you using for references ? I don't think C's had a rear seat like that but

I hate to say never regarding LW research. The only references to earlier rear seats looked

like a woven strap affair, something like this:

Mauve-110-17.jpg

Sometimes that indentation for the rear gun to rest in wasn't that noticable because

it was often covered over for some reason. Nice addition tho :)

Mike

a

b

e

n

...just wondering.