Me 110C-4 and G-4 build

Very, very nice, Hacker! How did you make that seat! :lol:

Charles Metz

The gunner seat is vac formed but l dont like it so at the moment l am revamping the master for it. Stay tuned

Hacker :) B)

Hi Hacker, what are you using for references ? I don't think C's had a rear seat like that but

I hate to say never regarding LW research. The only references to earlier rear seats looked

like a woven strap affair, something like this:

Mauve-110-17.jpg

Sometimes that indentation for the rear gun to rest in wasn't that noticable because

it was often covered over for some reason. Nice addition tho :lol:

Mike

a

b

e

n

...just wondering.

this seating was introduced in the G variant when production was restarted. l have seen variations on this one like the one here and a more squareish type. Form what l see both are correct which leads me to believe right or wrong that there was two types manufactured by two different manufacturers. Personally l am going for the square one when l get there.

post-542-1187872914.jpg

not a very good pic but this is what l am after in the C-4 version

hacker :) B)

Have you had a geezer at the Eduard interior detail set for the G-4 kit. Its veeeely nice.

Cheers Matty

l have the interior set and though some of it ok alot of it is questoinable. For one the gunner/radar operator looks under size. l am using some of it l would like to get another instructment panel form it and seatbelts but you guys know me l mostly scratch build most of my stuff

hacker :lol: :)

one of the difference between the C-4 and the G-4 is the rear cockpit. No self respecting 110G-4 would not be with out the Schrage musik gun installation. Here is what l am up against here

post-542-1187894273.jpg

rear gun position

post-542-1187894309.jpg

Schrage Musik installation

hope this helps you with the differences l have to build into each. Even though access to the G-4 rear fuselage is closed in unlike the C-4 it will be more crowded. Wish me luck

looking good can wait to see what you do with it i have the c-4and g-4 so this should be fun B)

fun is an understatement!!!

post-542-1187901878.jpg

Got the ammo racks done and some of the framing for the gun

more later

post-542-1187919764.jpg

some work on the G-4 but still in a rough stage of things. l have to level out the radar operator/rear gunner seat and refine the Schrage Musik gun assembly a bit more.

Well did some more work on the 110s here is what l have got so far

post-542-1187983153.jpgpost-542-1187983134.jpg

l have been working on the radio and radar equipment. l need only one set of radar equipment but l needed two sets of radios. nothing like production scratch building. l have the PE units but they have no depth. Too me they are too two dimensional for my likings

More later

hacker :huh: :rolleyes:

post-542-1187994358.jpgpost-542-1187994376.jpg

The radio equipment painted. l will wire it up later. one lower half is done in RLM 02 for the C-4 and the other is RLM 66 for the G-4. the white under the radar units is unpainted plastic as it will be glued to the top later

Hacker :huh: :rolleyes:

post-542-1188053877.jpgpost-542-1188053897.jpg

also worked on the G-4 while l was at it. it is slightly different but not by much. l only did what is visiable there as the ammo bins and the radio equipment hides alot of the detail so l opted not to go there. also with the rear being closed off on this version l did not have to go as far back either. Well time to build both cockpits up front. wish me luck. l have only one instructment panel so l have to see what l can do here. l may end up going to a freind to mold it for me. Later dudes

hacker :lol: ;)