1/32 Arado 234B

Radub

Hi Radu, what a journey so far eh?! That cockpit is Smithsonian quality mate.... absolutely beautiful..... I think that you have not only set a benchmark in quality and detail with this kit, but also set a future "kit" standard...all the PE, the decals, the art work etc etc etc!! Great job mate!

Cheers

Alan

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

Mark H. The kit will include soft wire for the cables and conduits. I am working on the instructions right now. In the instructions I will write that I recommend consulting references for the cable layout.

Coanda, as I said before, I have very little to do with the MDC's side of things. Maybe you should ring them - it is only 2c a minute with Skype. That small effort is more likely to lead to results than telling me about it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Radu

Radu

Absolutely amazing work, I wonder how you build this cockpit so fast while I'll still stuck

in the ID Models Halifax, what's the secret. Any tips?

I seem to work on other parts of the model now just to avoid working on the cockpit

Cheers

Cees

Thanks Cees, much appreciated.

I find that when I lack motivation, the hardest thing is to get started. Once I make a start, things progress naturally (sometimes I find it hard to stop :)). I also try to get something finished every day, even if it is a very small thing. Little by little the lot will eventually get done. I also give myself deadlines - it helps to focus.

Hope this helps,

Radu