Videoaviation Mk82 AIR

onosendai

Wow....

First they look incredibly nice, and secondly 10€ for 8p, it's just crazy ! only 1.25€/p for high quality resin bombs with accessories and decals.... Just amazing !!!!

Wow....

First they look incredibly nice, and secondly 10€ for 8p, it's just crazy ! only 1.25€/p for high quality resin bombs with accessories and decals.... Just amazing !!!!

....yes, price is a mistake that I still cannot understand why....why? will be my downfall....

I just ordered 3 sets of their GBU-38's. Interested to see how this order goes, especially the shipping time to the USA. If this goes timely & their stuff looks as good as I think it will, I'll be ordering a lot more.

Chuck

From the experience of the last three years the delivery time for the USA is highly variable, from a week up to a month, your order shipped Monday morning.

That's pretty good service, seeing how I didn't order till Thursday. HA! Assuming you mean this coming Monday. I have no doubt you'll handle your part of it perfectly, just wondered about our postal services. Thanks for the response, looking forward to the stuff.

Chuck

OT,..but what happened to your MHU-191 set with the figures? I cant find it on your site, just the dual MHU-191 set.

MM

I'm replacing all of the old with the new figures, of course as soon as possible.

I received my 3 sets of the GBU-38's plus a gift yesterday from Videoaviation! About 10 days from order to in my hands, EXCELLENT service indeed! Not only was their service great, but the product is very well done. In fact on my first inspection, I'd say flawless. I will be placing another order very soon. Many thanks!

Chuck Cook