Silver Wings - News

Silver Wings

To reinforce Simon's point, Silver Wings are offering discounts based on quantities ordered and whether you are a returning customer, plus this has an impact on the shipping charges they take (free shipping in some instances). I guess it also saves issues with on-line retailers who are free to set their prices on SW's kits. Add to that VAT issues between European and non-european customers...

It's a bit more work than usual to ask, but still easy. And the kits are great, and dare I say, great value for money for resin kits, albeit not the cheapest ones. I can't wait to receive my P-6E and PT-75s !

Hubert.

Edited by MostlyRacers

Exactly Hubert ;)

Guys, just to cut the discussion - It's not our bad will but it's rather about some cooperation conditions with our dealers.

In our case in order to satisfy both customers and dealers - we decided to offer direct sales the way you can see it now.

Hi

I have seen discussions on another forum about Silver Wings contemplating a Fairey Battle

I hope you do a Defiant instead - I cannot see you ever making any money (profit) out of a Battle, but a Defiant seems to have the right mix between popular enough for sales, but obscure enough to not be touched by the mainstream injection mould manufacturers

All the best

Nick

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...