1/32 Tamiya F-16 181st FW.

jmreed76

Peter, Thank you Sir! Nothing wrong with your F-16...Its a work of art and truly an outstanding looking model, If you ever get tired of looking at it, Send it to me and I'll proudly display it in my cabinet!

And I forgot to mention the decals on the Loadout, The LITENING pod was used from the Academy F-16I Sufa kit, the latches were masked and sprayed silver and the Academy decal was placed over top of the painted latches.

I used Tamiya kit decals for the missiles and the wing tanks except for the red caps on top of the tanks, Those are Academy decals.

The GBU-12's are also from the Sufa kit and Academy decals were used on those too!

I used the kit decals for the ECM pod and added the Warning diamond shaped decals from the Academy sheet leftover from my Sufa kit. Hope this helps!

George, Chris and Teresa, Thank you so much for the comments!!! It's been a journey building this F-16 but, I'm glad that it is almost finished! Static whips were added last night along with the air data probe and a few of the antennas that were missing! Final pics coming soon!

The colts Viper, Funny ya mentioned it! A very close friend of mine has tasked me to build it on the Academy kit with the Zacto intake and Aires nozzle! Plan to start on that project pretty soon!

In the meantime, plan on switching gears and build a 48th scale Black jet (F-117) from Desert Storm...Inflight of course with the bomb bay opened up and a couple of GBU-10's hanging out of the belly! Gonna be a fun project and something totally different than my usual subject, The Viper...Lol

You could always build a Wisconsin viper, not like we have talked about that at all, what's really funny is I have a viper in 1/72, 1/48/ and 1/32 all could be built with Wisconsin or Colts markings, the only thing holding me back is time, dedication, and the drive to build them. 

Hey Mike, We're doing okay here, Really lucky we have had just a slight steady rain...No flooding has been reported in my area! SC. Has been hammered though Esp. around Charleston! Appreciate the concern buddy!

Okay, this one is for my Good friend Pete, Here ya go buddy here is the closed nozzle that ya sent me painted up! Hope I did it some justice?

03A19E0B-2E55-4A40-920B-CC9C165667C3_zps

6A27FB12-EA06-48AA-B37C-AE603284348D_zps

B858E932-1D1E-4075-A0DC-95C24BC98E76_zps

9CD8FD2B-EC3D-4375-B5CB-E53768C2E750_zps