Tamiya 1/32 F4U-1A for $100.37 shipped to the US!

seiran01

Lucky model has the Tamiya f4u-1a on sale for $85.99 currently, and also 10% off orders over $60.

After postage from Hong Kong to the US, that works out to $100.37 for one kit. Works out to $111 each if you order two kits, so place multiple single orders if you "need" multiple kits.

Corsair link: http://www.luckymodel.com/scale.aspx?item_no=TA%2060325

Make sure to use the promo code to save your 10% off the kit price: SS2015

Guest Clunkmeister

Done... In for a couple. I'll build one and so eon either than me will build the other.

I hate the look of the Corsair, but love it's history.

Especially love it from the firewall forward, though...

Edited by Clunkmeister

Purchased!   I couldnt resist that price................right at $100-ish USD is quite the bargain IMHO for this type of high end kit.    Looking forward to using my new Fundekals on her!   

As well as a soon to be purchased Eduard resin cockpit..........

Thanks Mike for the heads up.  Just ordered mine.  I was itching to get it, but I'm glad I held out for such a deal to come along.  I figured such a deal would come sooner or later.  Their remaining stock will probably fly off the selves at that price.  They claim their availability is 6+.  Anyone else wanting to cash in might want to do it now, or else regret it later.  Will probably do Ira Kepford's white 29.

The retail price for this bird here in the US was turning me off, but I feel better now.

Best regards

Patrick

Thanks Mike for the heads up. Just ordered mine. I was itching to get it, but I'm glad I held out for such a deal to come along. I figured such a deal would come sooner or later. Their remaining stock will probably fly off the selves at that price. They claim their availability is 6+. Anyone else wanting to cash in might want to do it now, or else regret it later. Will probably do Ira Kepford's white 29.

The retail price for this bird here in the US was turning me off, but I feel better now.

Best regards

Patrick

Me too! I feel much better about purchasing it right now at that price, and am REALLY glad glad I held out for one for a hundred bucks shipped to me door.

Thanks Mike for posting that info, I ended up picking one up too.

I was waiting for the hopeful D version and was on the fence on whether to get the 1a but at $100 shipped I couldn't resist it. Especially after doing quick look of US retailer prices - I "had" to buy at $100.

So ya thanks for making me buy even more crap that will end up in the too big already stash....