Camerons Spitfire

Anthony in NZ

Thanks Joel

Here is a teaser, next should be in RFI on the weekend. Just finished up the weathering and added the flat coat....

DSC_0023_zpsfkckd1qa.jpg

Lighting is not very good, we just quickly snapped it for you guys....

Should be finished in a few days.

Thanks for looking in

Cameron and Anthony

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

josephbwirthlin645919.jpg

No matter what you disagree on, you will Always have the memories of building something together!!

Nice to see your son doing something I wish a lot of other kids would do these days! Off the video games for a while and getting their hands dirty on something historical and the work will show for a long time with hard work, emotions, and by the end of the project something you can talk about with fond memories! Can't beat that. :punk:

Great job Anthony & Cameron !!!  :thumbsup:  :clap2: 

Teresa  :D 

Mark, Kev, Teresa, Joel & Andy!

Cameron says a Huge thank you! He is putting the finishing touches on the kit tonight. I gave him my Barracuda cast door which he has just sprayed last night as well.

Looking at the exhaust stain I sprayed on I am wondering if it is a bit heavy? I am at work at the moment and dont remember it looking so prominent in 'real life'....maybe a trick of the light or something.

Anyway, we know it aint perfect and we both got to learn some stuff along the way. Mostly it has been great fun though. That was really the point of this build.

Cheers to everybody who looked in, and took the time to comment, it went a long way to encourage a young fella.

His next kit he plans on doing even more himself.

Anthony