New Release: Control Surfaces for 1/32 Italeri Macchi C.202 (late)

AircraftInPixels

KQ23GnS.jpg

Now in production, and I have a very limited stock of pre-production sets for sale here. The pre-production units come on a single raft with a separate, additional rudder (the rudder required a slight correction which I didn't catch right away, thus the extra part.)

The kit control surfaces are Not Great, and have errors such as the wrong number of ribs, drain holes AWOL, etc.

dnzw4Kx.jpg

dYyME4O.jpg

NpL4OWC.jpg

w36fi3d.jpg

lZxGZur.jpg

0io1tGp.jpg

Production will ramp up over the next few days, so if they are sold out, be sure to put your email in the waitlist and the system will give you are shout when more are ready.

Edited by AircraftInPixels
hyperlink

1 hour ago, DrDave said:

Ordered!

Thanks Doc!

Discovered an omission on the elevators -- the kit has PE hinge cover plates on the upper horizontal stabilizer, but in reality, instead, the elevators have 3 small metal access panels. So, changes made and I will be printing the first batch of those tonight. As the mail doesn't go out until Monday, I will include the latest parts in your order.

NHWMNiX.jpg

Uh, in case anyone is on the fence about buying from these guys, I got my Mc.202 spinner and Mk.I Spitfire seat yesterday, and all I can say is wow! Exquisite quality and craftsmanship. I'm very, very impressed. I'll be ordering these little gems shortly, unless you can tell me what else you're working on so I can wait a few if I have to :-p

- Dennis S.

Mount Juliet, TN USA

On 11/21/2023 at 9:43 AM, Dennis7423 said:

Uh, in case anyone is on the fence about buying from these guys, I got my Mc.202 spinner and Mk.I Spitfire seat yesterday, and all I can say is wow! Exquisite quality and craftsmanship. I'm very, very impressed. I'll be ordering these little gems shortly, unless you can tell me what else you're working on so I can wait a few if I have to :-p

- Dennis S.

Mount Juliet, TN USA

Glad you are happy with the parts Dennis! 

I have more 1/32 Spitfire and Macchi parts planned -- but everything is still in the R&D phase. Next up for the Macchi is the oil cooler (which should poke through the lower cowling instead of being fastened to it. It's also missing a few details.) An air cleaner is planned -- I don't know of anything terribly wrong with the kit part, but this is something that could really benefit from super detailing imo. Also a bunch of interior parts and... well, the list is pretty long :)

For the 1/32 Spitfire, I am going to try to adapt everything I've done so far in 1/24th scale, and then some. Air and 02 tanks are high on my list. 

There may be a few new parts released before Christmas --- we'll see... this is my side job.