Pick a jet, any jet

Dandiego

12 hours ago, Marcel111 said:

To be honest, I‘d also just appreciate fixes to some kits that are imo not buildable without them (or significant scratchbuilding), eg AV-8B pylons and exhausts, A-7 windscreen and canopy (not sure if you can do clear parts easily).

AV-8B pylons are availible from flying leatherhecks

chris said he will rerelease the A-7 canopy set....

36 minutes ago, blackbetty said:

...chris said he will rerelease the A-7 canopy set....

I'm more interested in his Su-27 canopy correction set which he's also talking about re-releasing. Hope so, so I can do a Ukrainian Flanker. Got the Zacto revised nose and inlets already.

Love the Foxbat but I've got three 1/48 ICM kits already not counting the AMK -31 Foxhound, which is why I didn't vote for one as those kits have the finesse of a fine Japanese kit. However, it would be a very impressive beast in 1/32 scale.

The Foxbat's cantilever MLG might present a problem if not cast in brass. Most of the complex shapes are around the forebody and nose. I'm wondering if the canopy couldn't be done by cloning and then tweaking one from a Trumpeter MiG-23 — beyond my own abilities, but not that of others. 

You may want to contact ResKit who have designed a host of Foxbat gear in smaller scales and might not be resistant to a short-run 1/32 set of 3D printed parts: cockpit, wheels/LG, jetpipes, missiles

Oh, and Happy New Year to one and all, 

Tony