ACHTUNG Stuka!

Thanks mates :D Glad you like it, also thnaks for the tips on the wires!

I tryed to remove some, but i damaged a bit of the wires, so i will leave it like it is now. Will paint the fasteners black and the wires yellow.

The cockpit is painted and shaded. Now i will go on with the detail painting by brush. More pics soon.

Thanks,

Chris

Guest LSP_Jay L

Hi Chris;

I'm not too sure about the yellow wiring as the pictures I have the wiring is either black or the cockpit colour. I'll send you some pictures if you like as they also give a good idea of the layout.

Cheers mate,

Jay

no yellow? thats interesting. if that is true, the stuka's cables would be out of the norm for luftwaffe cabels.as far as i know for all electrical wiering standard color yellow. i would love to see these pictures too. very interesting. and if its true with the black cables.... too bad... yellow ones rock. i like the contrast of rlm 66 and the yellow.... lol

cheers klaus

Hi Chris

Nice build. I'm in the process of getting some stuff together for my Stuka & have a question for you. I saw LSP Jay's build & watched him hollow out the exhausts, but I'm planning on using the Moskit exhausts for the FW190 D9, think they're close enough?

Also, in case you guys didn't know, J Rutman has corrected prop blades available for 5.99 + postage (U. S. dollars).

Chris - awesome work, man... Geez, I go away for a few days and look at what's going on! Seriously, I think the wiring is fantastic. Don't change a thing; like others said, once surrounded by all the other goodies that I bet you're going to put in there that the wiring will look right at home.

Way to go!

Jimbo

Thanks Fallsmodeler & Jimbo!

I have the Rutman Prop and Spinner. I didn´t had a closer look to the exhaus, maybe the D9 one will work too. But you have to hollow out these parts too, so why not the Stuka one?

Oh, no more goodies into the cockpit, only OOB and lots of frustrating "wire - glueing"... B)

Thanks,

Chris

Guest LSP_Jay L

Here are some pics from the Aerodetail book of the Hendon Stuka. The wiring looks black to me but with the flash being used it could be RLM 66 I suppose. I hate to post these here as the copyright belongs to the publishers of AeroDetail but hopefully it will inspire all sorts of guys to go out and buy the book! B)

post-4-1143157787_thumb.jpg