ACHTUNG Stuka!

Guest LSP_Jay L

finally

I suppose since it is a preserved aircraft it could have been re-painted, but all of the wiring looks like it is insulated to me, and there are no traces of yellow despite the worn appearance of it all. I hope this doesnt create more questions than they answer! B)

Hope this helps Chris.

Cheers mate,

Jay

post-4-1143157851_thumb.jpg

HI Jay,

many thanks for the pics! They are great, and it seems you are right. Hmm.. now i have to decide.... Yellow or not, that´s the question B) Hard to resist the yellow wires, as they really looks cool on the grey. Hmm.. we will see :ph34r:

However, thanks again buddy.

Cheers,

Chris

Guest LSP_Jay L

No worries mate.

I was going to say that you should paint it however you like, as we well know that anything and everything is possible when it comes to the war. B)

Cheers mate,

Jay

Great wiring Chris, do you use Copper? I saw some wire in an advertisement that was 0.2 but was 'lead wire'...nice and soft to bend and mould in 3 dimensions. I agree that the yellow looks god on the RLM66.

I like muticoloured wires though..I rewired all my loom on the KTM...all soldered...I had to learn some German for the wiring diagram. It has a horn now...in the bush behind my friends Husky360...beep beep..beep beep

I'm still looking for info for you on the Luftwaffe cover units for Rudel.

Cheers mate

Matty

Hi Matty,

yes, i use mostly copper wire.

A HUSKY IN FRONT OF A KTM???! :lol: No way mate, we both know, that´s not possible... :lol: B)

I took out my KTM yesterday from her winter sleep. Kicked three times and the beast was running loud and proud :lol: Wroarr Wroarrr..... Better watch ya six, HUSKYS! :rolleyes: