Super-hobby.com

No surprises. Same experience as with any reputable retailer like Sprue Brothers. I don't know whether anything changed in these 5 years passed since my order especially shipping costs.

Edited by Helmsman

I placed an order with them in November. A small package of canopy masks and pitot tubes that came in a padded business envelope. Cost of order was about 17 euros and delivery from Poland to Canada was 3.50 euros. Extremely reasonable shipping costs. I paid with Visa in Canadian $'s and the bank in Poland they deal with charged Visa $7 for the currency exchange. Visa was kind enough to pass that on to me. Was quick as well. Total of about 10 days from order placement to delivery. I would order again for small package stuff but not sure in what shape an entire kit would arrive in. 

• 5 months later...

I ordered a few times from this store and it was good. The shipping cost comes down with more items in one order, as low as free shipping. So it’s good to consolidate all orders. 
I compare prices among all sites such as Amazon, TaoBao and shops. Super Hobby can have lowest price sometimes, even lower if the order reached free shipping quota.