LSP 2021 Christms Raffle Winners!!!

LSP_K2

My parcel is off to USA as well.

I will forward the track to steinerman when parcel is in US in case Post office won’t find him, he can ask for it.

We have strange situation in Bulgaria with privet delivery firm as Post office managements of some EU counties made contracts with privet delivery firm rather govern met Post office. The problem is privet delivery firm demanding mobile tel № :mental:. Without  this tel № for them address is uncompleted and after 14 days or something in their store they return the parcel back to the sender and that is that.:deadhorse:

29 minutes ago, Dany Boy said:

My parcel is off to USA as well.

I will forward the track to steinerman when parcel is in US in case Post office won’t find him, he can ask for it.

We have strange situation in Bulgaria with privet delivery firm as Post office managements of some EU counties made contracts with privet delivery firm rather govern met Post office. The problem is privet delivery firm demanding mobile tel № :mental:. Without  this tel № for them address is uncompleted and after 14 days or something in their store they return the parcel back to the sender and that is that.:deadhorse:

You are from Bulgaria!!! What a fanatstic country. Wife and I spent some time there just a few years ago. We visited Varna, Sofia and Plovdiv. Sadly we only had a little more than a week, but vowed to visit again. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Dany Boy said:

I’m glad to know that my gift reach his owner on 20 January in America, and I’ve been wondering if there is something wrong with the envelop I am still expecting from airscale:coolio:

Pop him with a PM, perhaps he has a tracking number for you.