1/32 Clear lens camera ports, 1/35 Fiesler Storch wheels, and non LSP sets

Ali62

29 minutes ago, Ali62 said:

I shall have a look see, I just need to check the u/c strut in 1/32 and then scale the wheels

Thanks! That would be fantastic. I have a couple of the old Has kits, one a newer French version with different decals, but same plastic. Ive got a lot of old PE and some upgrades, but a newly molded set of resin wheels would really hit the mark.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Pete Fleischmann said:

Hi Ali..

Can you tell me what the diameter of the camera ports are? I think I can find several uses for them-

Best

Pete

Hi Pete

the diameter is 7mm, the thickness is 2mm, it is noted on the product listing, as above. Hope this helps

• 2 years later...
On 12/21/2023 at 3:44 PM, rafju said:

Hi Ali

please you confirm the Storch wheels 1/35 ACM-35003 aren't available or yes? can't find at through the website?

thank you

Hi rafju 

apologise for the reply, I removed them from the site as I hardly sold any, I will PM you as I have a set for you.

cheers Ali

On 12/23/2023 at 8:22 PM, Tec182 said:

Hi Ali,

Would you, by some remote chance, have one or possibly two of the frameless rearmost canopy pieces from your T-6 canopy set available I could purchase?

No Sorry I do not that was from the Alley Cat range and I do not have access to those products anymore.